Our ancestors used it to cook their food and warm their houses. Unlike the other elements, the element of fire does not exist in a natural state. It can only take form when it consumes the energy of another element.
The element of fire is passionate and it transforms everything in it’s path. Candle magic is one of the simplest forms of fire magic.
The element of fire is masculine and is opposite in nature to water. It is associated with motion and brightness.
Uses and Qualities of the Element of Fire
Type of Energy: Projective.
Magical Tool: Athame.
Herbs: Thistles, chilli, bougainvillea, cacti and coffee.
Stones: Jasper, volcanic rocks and crystal quartz.
The element of fire is represented by warm or hot places, like the desert, hot springs, volcanoes, ovens, saunas, fireplaces and the bedroom. Fire is best used in spells for protection, courage, sex, strength, authority and banishing.
Goddesses that align with the element of fire include:
- Brigit and
Gods that align with the element of fire include:
- Promtheus and
How to Cast a Simple Spell Using Fire
Banishing Spell Materials
- A cauldron or an alternative fire proof bowl.
- A black candle (unused).
- A small piece of paper.
- A pen.
- A lighter.
Banishing Spell Method
- Cast your circle (visualise a white light surrounding you that will protection whilst performing magic).
- Light your candle.
- Write what you are banishing on the paper.
- Hold the paper in both hands and meditate on your intent. Visualise the person/behaviour/situation being removed from your life.
- Light the paper using the candle and drop it into the cauldron.
- Watch the paper burn and focus on your visualisation.
- Once the paper has burned out, close your circle but leave the candle to burn out. Dispose of the ashes by scattering them in the wind or taking them to a local river and sprinkling them into the water.
Mystical Realms Novice Training.
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19649213/?claim=dk2tj6cfef2″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>