Why would you need a banishing spell? Mastering the art of banishing gives you the ability to remove unwanted things from your life.
This very simple banishing spell can help you to:
- rid yourself of an unwanted spirit,
- rid yourself of a person you wish to remove from your life
- or to remove yourself from a situation you’re sick of being in.
As with any magic, make sure this is something you really want to do. Banishing spells can be very powerful and effective. So you really don’t want to be changing your mind after you’ve done the spell!
Banishing Spell Materials
- A cauldron or an alternative fire proof bowl.
- A black candle (unused).
- A small piece of paper.
- A pen.
- A lighter.
Banishing Spell Method
- Cast your circle (visualise a white light surrounding you that will protection whilst performing magic).
- Light your candle.
- Write what you are banishing on the paper.
- Hold the paper in both hands and meditate on your intent. Visualise the person/behaviour/situation being removed from your life.
- Light the paper using the candle and drop it into the cauldron.
- Watch the paper burn and focus on your visualisation.
- Once the paper has burned out, close your circle but leave the candle to burn out. Dispose of the ashes by scattering them in the wind or taking them to a local river and sprinkling them into the water.
Interested in more spells? Click here to see all the Spells published so far.